Fort Collins Streets
- Overland Trail, Shields Street, Lincoln Street, and Linden Street will remain closed at this time. Stormwater staff will continue to inspect the structural integrity of bridges. Additional information about regional road closures can be found at Larimer.org. Updates are also available at fcgov.com/oem.
- Thompson Valley: All schools and district offices will be closed, and all activities and events will be canceled.
- Greely/Evans School District 6 and University of Northern Colorado will be closed on Monday
- Estes Park District RE-3: In an effort to support those families who don’t have the option of keeping their children at home during this time of need the High School will be open to receive children, Kindergarten through 12th grade, on Monday. Students are NOT required to attend and bus transportation services will not be provided.
- St. Vrain Valley School District:At this time, All SVVSD schools, with the exception of Lyons Elementary and Lyons Middle/Senior, are still scheduled to reopen on Thursday, September 19th.
- Until normal access to the Town of Lyons is restored and other public safety concerns are fully addressed, Lyons Elementary School and Lyons Middle/Senior High School will reopen on a staggered schedule the week of Monday, September 23rd
Colorado State University and Poudre School District expect to be open as usual Monday morning.