Location just north of Fort Collins at the base of the Poudre Canyon on the Graves Dairy Land. Tickets $25 Advance, $35 at The Door, includes 1 Beer Ticket
HOllar!ween XII is a gathering of The Holler! and their local musical community, a call to the wild, a pause for a much needed ecstatic celebration with friends and family.
The event is hosted by Michael Kirkpatrick and proceeds benefit the Sustainable Living Association and KRFC 88.9 fm.
Bring 2 cans of non-perishable food items for the Food Bank and you get a limited Holler!ween XII poster.
Similar to the past 4 years, the stage will be in “a heated indoor environment” big enough for everyone, but remember, this is essentially an outdoor experience and things can get cold on the high plains in October.
- Go with a Guide if this is your first!
- Bring your own cup
- Respect the land and each other
- Camping is encouraged (music and fires go late)
- Costumes are REQUIRED
- Doors at 7pm, music at 8pm, you may come early on Saturday to set up camp
- The Holler! – Patti Fiasco – Uptown Toodeloo String Band
- Qbala and The Holla – Josh Vogeler
- Silver Seed – Nomad – BuzzThru Coffee – Equinox – New Belgium – MORE TBA…
- Take Highway 287 North out of Fort Collins, turn left at Highway 14 (Poudre Canyon), travel about a half mile to Holler! road on the left.