Last Updated: October 2018
COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND LICENSE
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this site including, without limitation, the KRFC 88.9 FM logo, design, text, graphics, pictures, playlists, webcasts and sound files, and other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (“Materials”) are and will remain the exclusive property of KRFC 88.9 FM (or its licensors), all rights reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of us and any third-party copyright owner.
You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access this site and print the Materials for your personal, non-commercial, and informational use only. Such grant does NOT include the right to:
(a) copy, publish, display, publicly perform, or distribute any Materials, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publication media;
(b) resell or make commercial use of the site or the Materials;
(c) systematically collect or use any data or content, including the use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods; or
(d) make derivative uses of the site or the Materials;
(e) use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any KRFC 88.9 FM trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page); or
(f) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a KRFC 88.9 FM name, trademark, or product name.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on this site (or any other digital platform we use), please provide the following information in writing to our Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and email address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached as follows: